October 9th, 10th, &11, 2023
Navigate the coaching wilderness with us at Coaches Camp- a jam-packed interactive training designed specifically for instructional coaches.
Instructional coaches support nearly every educator across a school district, yet they are rarely ever provided any professional learning opportunities on how to be a coach. We’ve got the solution you’ve been looking for: Coaches Camp.
Coaches Camp was created specifically to support instructional coaches. Coaches are the drivers of professional growth in their districts. They assist in identifying areas of need, establishing short and long-term goals for teaching and learning, and designing and implementing the professional development needed to crush transformation goals. They are change agents, instructional leaders, and near superheroes.
But, amidst all of the training and support coaches provide, they are rarely provided with opportunities to engage in their own training and professional growth.
Enter, Coaches Camp. Coaches Camp is a targeted multi-day learning experience that directly addresses the needs of instructional coaches.
It is every tool, strategy, and exercise that an instructional coach needs to maximize the impact of their coaching program- regardless of coaching specialization.
- Create career-long connections with like-minded instructional coaches
- Have a clear understanding of their role
- Begin to think systematically about the role their coaching program plays in larger district goals and initiatives
- Approach technology integration from a learning objective first mentality
- Examine the benefits of incorporating formal coaching cycles into their coaching program
- Develop a strong skillset for building relationships and deepening coaching conversations with educators
- Discover how to create and market professional learning experiences that are personalized, memorable, and lead to classroom implementation
Register now to save your spot!
DIRECTIONS FOR PAYING BY PURCHASE ORDER: Enter coupon code PAYBYPO at checkout. A member of our team will follow up to coordinate payment.